Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The iPod Touch in the Classroom

               This video clip - http://k12onlineconference.org/?p=464 , had a great idea but it was extremely painful to watch. I have a feeling that it was because I've already been exposed to an Ipod and this was not new technology for me. It was extremely basic instructions and I think I take for granted that I have grown up with this technology. I do agree, however, that Ipod Touches in the classroom is a great idea. There are alot of cool applications that would work as useful tools. The device can pick up Wifi and allow students to have another resource right at their fingertips. The teachers could probably learn alot from the students as well. Many students would already have or have come in contact with an Ipod. It is much cheaper than a laptop and is an extremely portable tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment