Thursday, September 30, 2010

About Me

Hi!

          My name is Melinda. I am a graduate student at SNHU. I graduated from SNHU with a B.A. in History and minors in Business and Arts and Humanities. I did not think I would be teaching.
          I tried out a management job with a retail company and hated it. I realized  hat this was not what I wanted to be doing. I did not enjoy it and needed to find something that I would look forward to doing and that is when I considered teaching. I made the decision to go back to school for my M.Ed. in Secondary Social Studies Education. I started the program this fall and should be student teaching by January of 2012. I'm really excited for this next year and a half to fly. I just can't wait to feel like I'm finally doing what I'm supposed to be doing.
         When I'm not doing school work, I work at the part time job I had during high school and undergrad. And when I'm not at work, you will find me with friends. I enjoy spending time going to concerts, going camping, and traveling. I adopted a yellow lab, pit, and terrier mix in January. He's ten months old and I try to spend my free time with training and spending time with him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment